Monday 26 September 2011

C'est La Vie!

So I have been trying to blog about my last few weeks in the US, but they were so amazing, it may take some more time..
I am so awful at this blogging thing.


If there is one word that could describe my life it would be CHANGE.
All the time.
So, surprise surprise, day before I leave to France, big changes!
.. Change and BLESSED.


I have been debating on whether or not to live in the smaller city I'm working in (Beziers) or in the big city (Montpellier) which is 30 minutes away.. THEN the director emailed with an opportunity to switch and I JUMPED on it.
So "A" is where I was, "B" is where I am, and "C" is the big city! 5 km away!
SO NOowwww, I will be working/living IN Montpellier- WITH accomodation! 


And the new place comes with a lot more: information about when I'll be working (Tuesdays and Fridays), information about what schools I'll be working in (une école de Castries et deux écoles du Crès) and a ride to work! 


Whether or not the accommodation is free, I'm not sure quite yet.. I will be staying in une chambre chez l'habitant.. so living with a family, free rent maybe in exchange for services? We'll see!! Free or cheap, good with me!


My only stipulation: I must be able to have visitors. 



So that lifts my mood quite a bit.. a little freaked out recently about dragging my 200 lb luggage all around Paris trying to find the train station, but it will be juustt fine. 
Sitting in Starbucks in Athens, waiting for the Greyhound bus, then to Nashville for the night, then Paris.





No comments:

Post a Comment